Commercial and Business Unsecured Loans
When sourcing finance for an asset acquisition, the generally accepted practice is for a secured loan. This means the lender accepts the asset as security over the loan. But for some types of commercial and business loans, no security may be available to offer or it may be your decision not to provide security. In this situations, we offer unsecured loans.
- We know which lenders will be most favourable to offering the best deals for unsecured loans.
- One of our consultants will negotiate an unsecured loan at the cheapest interest rate to suit your purposes.
- The interest rate may be fixed or variable.
- The term of the loan is fixed and the monthly repayments are fixed. Our consultant will be working closely with you to negotiate terms that work with your cash flow.
- Some banks only provide unsecured loans for a maximum term of 3 years. If you require a longer term, our consultant will select the right lender to suit your requirements.
- Lenders have their own guidelines as to what purposes they will offer unsecured loans. We are accredited with a vast number of lenders and we know who will best suit your needs.