Rent to Own
Rent to Own is a commercial finance facility which can be used for the purchase of a range of business assets: trucks, equipment, business vehicles and other goods. It is an off-balance sheet product which enables companies to have use of assets without the burden associated with full ownership.
- Our cheap interest rate guarantee on all rent to own agreements.
- Often known as an operating lease.
- The lender purchases the asset so it appears as asset/liability on their balance sheet not on the borrower’s. That is, an off-balance sheet finance product.
- Lender rents the asset to the borrower for a fixed monthly payment.
- The interest rate, monthly payment and rental term is fixed.
- Terms up to 6 years, dependent on specifics of the asset.
- Repayments are tax deductible and GST can be claimed on the repayments.
- At the end of the loan agreement, borrower and lender negotiate a buyback so the borrower can take ownership of the asset
Our consultants are highly skilled and trained professionals and will explain all the details and structure a rent to own finance deal to suit your business.